On this website through each event page
By telephone on (03) 9329 9422 during business hours
At the venue one hour prior to the event starting, unless sold out
Shows can and do sell out, so avoid the stress—book early!
Unless otherwise specified, online ticket sales will end two hours prior to a performance start time.
Entry to free events is subject to venue capacity and at the discretion of venue staff.
In an effort to reduce waste, Next Wave asks that patrons do not print their tickets at home. Save yourself the time, effort, paper and ink and simply turn up! Just remember to bring some photo ID to verify your identity.
Next Wave honours Companion Cards—find out more.
Dust off your bike, top up your myki or pull on a pair of kicks—we’ve got Green Tickets! Green Tickets provide a 25% discount off the advertised ticket prices for select performances if you travel to the show in an environmentally friendly way. Check the event pages to find out which performances you can book green tickets for and remember to show proof of transit at the venue upon arrival. Please note limits may apply.
Terms and conditions
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to our Terms and Conditions:
- •All ticket sales are final; Next Wave regrets that it is unable to facilitate exchanges or refunds, except in exceptional circumstances such as show cancellation.
- •All events in the Next Wave program are general admission.
- •The advertised ticket price includes all booking fees. Credit card or transaction fees may apply if booking through partner providers.
- •Valid Proof of Concession must be presented when collecting or buying tickets.
- •Concession discounts apply to children 14 and under, full-time students, seniors, pensioners, Healthcare Card holders and MEAA members.
- •A valid Companion Card or valid Companion Card Number must be produced at the time of booking to gain access to the Companion Card Scheme. Details of use are contained on the Companion Card website companioncard.org.au.
- •Green Tickets provide 25% off the advertised ticket prices for select performances when you travel to the show in an environmentally friendly way. Proof of transit must be shown to a Next Wave volunteer upon arrival at the venue. Proof of transit may take the form of a myki card, bike helmet, skateboard etc.
- •Next Wave presents work with and in a number of partner organisations/venues. We defer to venue staff and the venue’s entry protocols during the festival presentation period.
- Venues reserve the right to refuse entry if:
- •you are unable to produce a valid ticket, or verify your name against a venue’s door list
- •you cannot provide proof of concession where a concession ticket has been purchased
- •you do not meet the venue’s conditions of entry
- •a lockout applies and you arrive after the event has commenced